Monday, June 2, 2008

POSSIBLE Hearing Date???

One of the great individuals who has commented on the late "life on the edge" blog has written a comment for my www.pontevista.blogspot.com blog stating that they received a snail mail announcement of a hearing concerning Ponte Vista to be held on June 26, 2008, beginning at 5:00 PM at the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium auditorium.

I have Emails out to several individuals seeking more information about the hearing and you can be sure that I will certainly place more information about a hearing on my two-Ponte Vista related blogs, as soon as I learn more.

I can let everyone know that the auditorium has about 245 permanent seats and I would expect that Bob will pack the house as much as R Neighborhoods Are 1 will try and pack the house.

Much thanks goes to "mellonhead" for the comment left on Sunday.

No comments: