Sunday, June 15, 2008

Please Take A Look At Other Blogs

Lots and lots of things are happening, exspecially with the Ponte Vista at San Pedro issue.

Right now I am concentrating on placing more items on my: www.pontevista.blogspot.com blog that you may find very interesting and even a bit funny.

I'll try to create more posts on this blog as time permits.

I also have another blog at: www.sanpedroissuestoponder.blogspot.com. I have also been quite tardy in adding important information about issues other than Ponte Vista, on that blog.

I will try to get information about LAUSD's newest attempts at gaining support for a new high school campus on the Upper Reservation of Fort MacArthur.

The LAUSD Board of Education is going to take up the issue of scaling back their number of seats they have been requesting at SRHS 15, from 1,205 down to 810.

Personally, I think this is just a smoke screen, trick, or any other term you can think of to gain more support for building a new large campus where it just doesn't belong.

It is a great issue to ponder and we will do that later this evening.

Right now it is Father's Day. I am a dad so I get to have one of my sons take me out and around today. I'll get another Father's Day when my other son comes camping with the Page clan at the beginning of August.

To all dads everywhere, happy Father's Day!

No comments: