Tuesday, November 25, 2008

City Place Santa Ana Prices Tumble

Here is an advertisement for City Place Santa Ana, probably the one project of Bob's that has found actual buyers, recently. Perhaps only some buyers, but buyers they are.

At the beginning of the month a marketing firmed used and auction tool to try and sell 114 units at City Place.

I still don't know how many of those units sold, but I have posted information about the minimum bid prices for those units.

It looks like the marketing company is now using some of the auction information to try and sell off more units, without the auction type of sales.

Please click over image to enlarge.

I can't say what profits might be generated if units sell at the listed prices, but look at the prices the units were originally offered at.

Home # 122 has been reduced by $239,990. What might the profit be after a 34% reduction in price?

What would the profit have been if the unit sold for the asking price of $704,990.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So city place will fall into the orange school and not sata ana’s school district ?????
Can someone vertify this please.

I has been there at the city place and the seller (romayne,wayne miller, and another lady) was so dishonest and so gruff. Must pre-qualify with denise at wellfargo and that Denise’wellfargo is a very low , dishonest person that make you run away!. I hope that I can meet another seller at the city place as I really want to bought the property at city place as I hope that farmer market not turn to Mexican’market as I knonw that farmer market soon will turn to something else as you see that market has no customer at all!!!!

Please help if someone known another seller person at that city place