Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Sad Side of San Pedro

I don't want to spend too much time writing about this, but for those of you who visit this blog, I need to tell you about a sad, but fictitious person.

If you ever hear about someone calling themselves "Tom Field" you need to know that whoever writes under that name is sad, gutless, sarcastic, and an unwelcome guest at any party.

This individual seems to want a really big development at Ponte Vista and has suggested about 1,750 units be built there. There was a time he/she tried to come to some kind of compromise in what we could put forward together, but the individual would do just like Bob continues to do and not be willing to really compromise.

I hope for our sake this person or persons want only single-family houses on the site of the old McCowan's Market.

I don't know this person's true identity, but he seems to be so afraid of what may happen if she/he actually reveals herself/himself, that there is a continuation of falsehoods, misstatements, and misrepresentation of what I write and say on the blog she/he writes.

I won't reveal the blog's title and I won't reveal where you can find one of my other blogs that address this individual's comments. If I revealed my other blog, you would be subjected to slander, slurs, offensive and foul language, lies, and other thing I leave on the site as evidence of whoever's deceit and diminished capacity.

As you can probably tell by now that sometimes, developers will look the other way in order to allow certain individuals to "vomit" their writings without regard to being reasonable, responsible, realistic, or respectful.

So please, if you hear of, read, or are contacted by someone identifying themselves as "Tom Field" you may want to take what she/writes with a huge grain of salt.

Thanks for reading this post and I appreciate your concern about having condos built at the corner of 20TH Street and Walker.

No comments: