Saturday, July 28, 2007

You Know Who Makes More Comments

"XXX" has commented on his blog and found it necessary to provide those comments to the fake R1 blog for publication on two posts.

Not only will I not comment on much of what he wrote, but I certainly will not even bother to post these comments on my other blog.

Except I couldn't avoid copying one paragraph from his blog where he states he doesn't even care about what anyone else, including supporters of Bob's think, as far as I can tell.

The fellow claimed he did not attend the July 24 meeting, yet he knew what Dan Dixon said and that wasn't in any newspaper. Perhaps he has his "friends" coach him on what to write, too because he most certainly has not attended as many meetings as I have.

So "XXX" doesn't care about what others think about Ponte Vista. Well, it seems like this individual is being something like Bob; I lost the game I made the rules for and now I am taking my toys and not letting anyone else play.

Please do not make comments about "XXX" on this blog, or my primary blog concerning Ponte Vista. If you know the URL for my uncensored blog, and I strongly hope you don't, I might waste some time writing something about whatever I wish to write, but I don't think the great members of R Neighborhoods Are 1 would want to waste any of their time reading it.

"XXX" has had his or her fun. He/she wants a big development, but too many of us have spoken out that we don't want even medium density at Ponte Vista.

R Neighborhoods Are 1 is not only strong and growing, it is not one of the first groups to join forces with others in the L.A. area to be the beginning of a true movement calling for reexamining the policies concerning development.

As you should read on our Web site; http://www.rneighborhoodsare1.org/ you now belong to a growing group of residents of the much larger area that are going to take to task folks who govern us and their affiliations with developers of big developments.

When Ponte Vista can't even qualify for Smart Growth because it is not near any mass transit hubs, that really means something to folks who read items in support of Ponte Vista claiming it is part of the Smart Growth policies.

It is becoming more apparent that Mr. Bisno is not only doing a huge disservice to OUR community, he will probably make it harder for other developers in the greater L.A. area.

What do you great members of R Neighborhoods Are 1 think might happen to the next developer who comes to OUR community with plans to build higher density units in the Crescent Street area, which is now zoned for higher density? Don't you think what we have endured with Bob will be passed on towards other developers who may actually have real plans for developments in areas that want more housing and better housing, at that?

It appears that Bob Bisno has soured the kool-aid he is trying to serve to his supporters and others in OUR community so that, no other developer might wish to build senior housing of any kind in another part of OUR community.

If you wish to read "XXX" go right ahead. He doesn't care about anyone else and he wrote that in his post. Why should we care about what an anonymous individual who purports to have a "friend" do the fake R1 blog, but doesn't have the courage to name himself of the fake R1 blogger.

Talk about who's 15 minutes are up? I'm not going anywhere and I support R1 NO COMPROMISE, right now and most probably for a long time to come!

No comments: