Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oops, He Did a No-No

When the other fellow created comments and used my name and Doug Epperhart's name and attributed those comments to living persons, that is considered identity theft as far as the Los Angeles Police Department is concerned, if the creator of those comments lives within the city limits of Los Angeles.

The rules governing the standards expected of bloggers also considers the use of real persons and attributing comments to them by other persons, is also counter to the standards set forth.

I cannot determine at this time, if the creator of the other "R1" blog is "Tom Field." I think it is reasonable to believe that if I don't hear from "Tom" in a short to moderate spell of time by his usual methods of contacting me, folks may start feeling that the creator of the new blog is "Tom Field".

Still not knowing the true identity of "Tom Field" it seems that we should not post comments we create and attribute to him by his name. If there truly is a real Tom Field, then we should be considerate of this.

However, there are names on blogs of fantasy persons. "Tom Field" may not be the true name of the individual, just as "Gus" is not my true identity.

Whoever has created the other "R1" blog and has attributed comments to Doug and I, should delete those comments. Fortunately for me, I have saved both the first post of that blog and the comments attributed to Doug and I, if someone needs to read them at a later date.

My blogs have not dealt very much with my suspicions about the identities of "Tom Field", the foul-mouth fellow, and some others I believe know "Tom" and are either working with him or have worked with him to create the other "R1" blog. It is also very true that there are a few individuals who I completely omit from my blogs for my own reasons. There are a few folks who I want to keep off the posts of these blogs, and I do not believe writing about them is important or justified, at this time.

There are some really decent and good folks who support a larger development at Ponte Vista and they do not need to be put into this fray, even though I disagree with their opinion about Ponte Vista.

It seems my battles continue with this new "R1" blog, but I am not deterred because it now appears that I have information that aids me and all of us who support keeping the current zoning at Ponte Vista while under the existing plans by Bob.

No comments: