Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Latest Rudderless Steering Committee Meeting.

At the latest Rudderless Steering Committee of R Neighborhoods Are 1 I can reveal some things.

The desserts were wonderful and all donated.

There were many good laughs had by participants.

The meal was pot luck.

We are all still waiting for something to come out of the Planning Department.

We scheduled our next meeting.

I am not going to post what was discussed, please don't ask.

I will post more when the time is appropriate.

The membership of the RSC is growing and is very deep with some remarkable folks.

I am still a member of the RSC.

Meeting attendees learned that I can create a whistle that sounds like a teacher's whistle and a few of the attendees were amazed.

I was late arriving at the meeting and I only ate dessert.

That is all.

No comments: